The following General Terms and Conditions (the ".General Terms and Conditions"), regulate the access and use of the web site located under the domain "https://golflearningcentre.com (hereinafter, the "Web Site"), owned by Ivan Ballesteros (hereinafter, “IB”).
Thus, and in compliance with the duty to provide information set forth in Article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. The following information about the owner of the Web Site is provided below:
- Holder: Ivan Ballesteros Cabarga
- N.I: 72036346R
- Address: Avenida de Europa 25, 28023, Madrid
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the Web Site and the use of its contents and services attributes the condition of User of the Web Site (hereinafter, the "User") and entails the full acceptance without reservations of any kind, by the User, of the General Conditions that are published at the time the User accesses the Web Site. The aforementioned Terms and Conditions shall apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions of Contract that may be mandatory.
The User is therefore recommended to read carefully the contents of the General Terms and Conditions each time you use the Web Site.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be communicated to you in connection with the applicable Services. Supplemental Terms are set forth in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the General Terms for purposes of the applicable Services. The Supplemental Terms shall prevail over the General Terms in the event of any conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
The latest version of the General Conditions may be consulted at any time at the Web Site's e-mail address. If the User decides not to accept the current Terms and Conditions, he/she should refrain from accessing the Website and/or using the contents and/or services available therein.
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions is to regulate access to and use of the Website.
Some Website services accessible to Users or exclusive to ivanballesteros.com and/or ibgolfdesign.com customers may be subject to special conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
The Web Site is intended primarily for Users residing in Spain. There is no assurance that the Website complies with the laws of other countries, either in whole or in part. If the User resides or is domiciled in any other place and decides to access and/or use this Website, he/she does so at his/her own risk and responsibility and must ensure that such access and/or use complies with the applicable local legislation, and the owner assumes no liability whatsoever that may arise from such access.
The owner reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services incorporated therein. The user acknowledges and agrees that at any time the owner may discontinue, disable and / or cancel any of the Content and / or Services that are integrated into the Website.
II.- INTRODUCTION OF LINKS. THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND CONTENT
The Internet User who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Website of the owner must comply with the conditions detailed below, without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
It shall be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Services or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Services and, in any case, when they are visualized jointly with contents outside the Services in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the Users about the true origin of the Services or contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of the owner; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by the legislation in force.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the owner, its partners, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides shall be made from the page that introduces the link.
In no case, it will be expressed in the page where the link is located that golflearingcentre.com has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of golflearningcentre.com within the page of the sender is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by golflearningcentre.com and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Services is permitted in the manner set forth in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own or third party content that: (I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that golflearningcentre. com subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of golflearningcentre.com in attention to the place, content and subject matter of the sender's website.
You further acknowledge that different terms and conditions and privacy policies may apply to your use of such third party services and content. golflearningcentre.com does not endorse such third party services and content and in no event shall golflearningcentre.com be responsible or liable for any products or services of such third party providers. Additionally, Apple Inc, Google, Inc, Microsoft Corporation or BlackBerry Limited and/or their corresponding international subsidiaries or affiliates will be third party beneficiaries to this agreement if you access the Services using Apps developed for iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows mobile devices, respectively. These third party beneficiaries are not a party to this agreement and are not responsible for the provision or support of the Services in any way. The User's access to the Services using these devices is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the applicable third party beneficiaries' terms of service.
III.- LEGAL INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
IV.- OBLIGATION TO MAKE PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS
All contents included in this Web Site are provided for informational purposes only, so that in no case may serve as a basis for appeals or claims or constitute a source of rights. ivanballesteros.com and/or ibgolfdesign.com reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the Web Site.
The User agrees to the correct use of the Web Site and utilities provided to it in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices communicated to it.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the Website, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the law in force and/or may be detrimental to the legitimate rights of ivanballesteros.com and/or ibgolfdesign.com or any third party, and/or which may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this effect, the User will abstain from using any of the contents of the Website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Website.
In particular, and by way of example only and not exhaustive, the User undertakes to do not transmitdisseminate or make available to third parties information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way, is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he/she makes or intends to make;
- violates the trade secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to one's own image;
- in any way detract from the credit and image of com.
- infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, as the case may be, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of com or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment;
- cause, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
THE USER AGREES TO REFRAIN FROM:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of com;
- attempt to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Web site, the Services and/or the Contents.
The User shall be liable for damages of any nature that golflearningcentre.com may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of a breach of any of the obligations arising from the General Conditions or the law in connection with the use of the Web Site.
V.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The graphic design and source codes of this Web Site are the intellectual property of the owner of the Web Site or third parties, and none of the exploitation rights recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property on the same, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the Web Site, may be understood to be transferred to the User.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by the owner of the Web Site or third parties, without it being understood that access to the Web Site attributes any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs.
The images contained in this website are not subject to copyright laws, and their use is not restricted in any way. If you are the author of any of these images or if you own the rights and would like us to stop using these images, please contact us at email@example.com
VI.- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The User agrees that ivanballesteros.com and/or ibgolfdesign.com assumes no responsibility for the delay, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store User communications or personal settings.
golflearningcentre.com is not responsible for the decisions taken based on the information provided on the Web Site nor for the damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on the information obtained on the Web Site.
Except as otherwise expressly provided by law, or expressly stated otherwise, the user expressly acknowledges and agrees that golflearningcentre.com makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied about the Web Site, or the Content and Services incorporated therein, including, but not limited to:
- Interruption of the operation or unavailability of access to the Website.
- Privacy and security in the use of the Website by the User, and/or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents of its Web Site.
- com expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this Web Site, as well as for the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the Contents.
- Unauthorized access to and alteration of data stored and transmitted through the Website or the services offered thereon.
- The absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
The service of access to the Website includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, 'Linked Sites'). In these cases, golflearningcentre.com acts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content may notify golflearningcentre.com in accordance with the procedure and the effects established in this document, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of ivanballesteros.com and/or ibgolfdesign.com with the manifestations, contents or services provided.
ivanballesteros.com no conoce los contenidos y servicios de los Sitios Enlazados y por tanto no se hace responsable por los daños producidos por la ilicitud, calidad, desactualización, indisponibilidad, error e inutilidad de los contenidos y/o servicios de los Sitios Enlazados ni por cualquier otro daño que no sea directamente imputable a ivanballesteros.com y/o ibgolfdesign.com.
Sin perjuicio de lo anterior, ivanballesteros.com y/o ibgolfdesign.com no será responsable de los retrasos o fallos que se produjeran en el acceso, funcionamiento y operatividad del Sitio Web, sus Contenidos y/o Servicios, así como tampoco de las interrupciones, suspensiones o el mal funcionamiento del mismo, cuando tuvieren su origen en averías producidas por catástrofes naturales como terremotos, inundaciones, rayos o incendios, situaciones de fuerza mayor, situaciones de urgencia extrema tales como guerras, operaciones militares, disturbios civiles, huelgas, cierres patronales o cualquier otra situación de fuerza mayor o causa fortuita.
VII.- VIGENCIA DE LAS CONDICIONES GENERALES Y SU MODIFICACIÓN
La relación jurídica derivada del acceso y la utilización del Sitio Web, así como de los Contenidos y Servicios en él incorporados, tiene una duración indefinida. Asimismo, cualquiera de las partes podrá dar por terminada o suspender la presente relación contractual unilateralmente en cualquier momento y sin más causa que su voluntad en tal sentido.
Las Condiciones que figuran en este Aviso Legal son las vigentes a la fecha de su última actualización, y podrán ser modificadas por golflearningcentre.com en cualquier momento y sin aviso previo, en cuyo caso entrarán en vigencia las nuevas desde esa fecha y serán de aplicación a todos los usuarios.
VIII.- LEGISLACIÓN Y FUERO
Las Condiciones Generales se regirán y serán interpretadas por la ley española vigente.
Salvo que por imperativo legal se disponga otra cosa, para la interpretación o ejecución de las disposiciones contenidas en las Condiciones Generales, las partes se someten a los Juzgados y Tribunales de la ciudad de Madrid (España), con renuncia expresa al fuero que pudiera corresponderles en caso de que fuera otro. En caso de que alguna de las cláusulas de las presentes Condiciones Generales se declare nula, las demás cláusulas seguirán vigentes y se interpretarán teniendo en cuenta la voluntad de las partes y la finalidad de las cláusulas.